D. Collection of Information
Web Site Traffic InformationWe automatically receive the web address of the site that you came from and the IP address of the computer or device that you are using to access our website. We also collect information on which pages of our website you visit while you are on this site, the type of browser you use and the times you access our website. We use this information to try to understand our visitors’ behavior and preferences, to develop and improve our services, and to manage the load on our servers.
Our Use of “Cookies”We use a number of “cookies” on this site and across all HOPE Foundation websites. “Cookies” are small files of data that reside on your computer and allow us to recognise if you return to this site using the same computer and browser, or visit multiple pages in our site during the same session. To turn off cookies, browsers allow you to do this by changing your browser settings. For further information about how to do this please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/ Please note that switching off cookies may restrict your use of this site.
- To assist us in developing and enhancing our services and our website, to conduct market analysis and strategic planning, and to determine your eligibility to receive offers for special features, promotions, and products; and
- To provide you with information about our services.
Disclosure to Third PartiesWe will not disclose your personal information to third parties except in the limited circumstances described below, as permitted by data protection legislation, or with your express permission. These third parties are limited by law or by contract from using the information for secondary purposes beyond the purposes for which the information is shared.
- We may disclose your information to assist us in conducting or co-operating in investigations of fraud or other illegal activity where we believe it is reasonable and appropriate to do so.
- We may disclose information in response to a subpoena, warrant, court order, or as otherwise required to by law.
- We may disclose information to service providers who manage various marketing programs on our behalf. We will only transfer your personal information to service providers that commit to the same principles that we adhere to, and if in another country, we will make sure that the service provider agrees to apply the same levels of data protection as we are required to apply to information held in the EEA.
- We may disclose information to carefully selected business partners.
- We may use IP addresses, browser types and access times to analyse trends, administer the site, improve site performance, gather broad demographic information for aggregate use, and to prevent fraud.
F. Access to Your InformationYou have the right to access any personal information that we hold about you. Any access request may be subject to a fee (not to exceed AUD$100) towards our costs in providing you with details of the personal information that we hold about you. We may ask you to verify your identity and for more information about your request. To obtain a copy of the personal information that we hold about you, please contact us via the details below.
TIM O’DEA©™ 2017. All Rights Reserved.
Without Prejudice. UCC 1-308.